- Change in the District’s Revenue from 2020 to 2021: -$560; -0.15%
Change in the District’s Expenses from 2020 to 2021: -$450; -0.15%
- 2019 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Maintenance & Operations: $309,966
2019 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service: $0.00
- 2020 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Maintenance & Operations: $376,120
2020 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service: $0.00
- 2021 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Maintenance & Operations: $375,120
2021 Property Tax Revenue Budgeted for Debt Service: $0.00
- FBC ESD #1- Approved Budget- 12/31/2019
FBC ESD #1- Approved Budget- 12/31/2020
FBC ESD #1- Approved Budget- 12/31/2020- Amended 12/11/2019
FBC ESD #1- Approved Budget- 12/31/2021
The District assesses ad valorem taxes on all taxable property within the District in order to pay its debt obligations and to continue to operate and maintain the District’s Emergency Services. The District Commissioners are committed to levying only the taxes needed to meet these obligations.
- Proposed 2020 Tax Rate
Maintenance and Operation Rate (General Fund)- $0.087253/$100
Interest and Sinking Rate (Debt Services Fund)- $0.00/$100
Total of Adopted Tax Rates- $0.087253/$100
- FBC ESD #1- Tax Order Resolution- 2018
FBC ESD #1- Tax Order Resolution- 2019
FBC ESD #1- Tax Order Resolution- 2020
- For The Kids
- Fire Safety
- Fort Bend County Fire Marshal– The mission of the Fort Bend County Fire Marshal’s Office is to preserve life and property through life safety education and fire investigation while fostering economic growth for the county through the management and enforcement of fire service responsibilities in unincorporated areas in accordance with Local Government Code Section 352.
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)– The NFPA is a global nonprofit organization, established in 1896, devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
- National Fire Safety Council (NFSC)– The NFSC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt not-for-profit organization, is the largest distributor of comprehensive fire & burn prevention and life safety materials in the United States.
- Texas State Fire Marshal’s Office– The Texas State Fire Marshal’s Office will reduce the loss of life and property through prevention, education, and protection.
- United States Fire Administration– The mission of the U.S. Fire Administration is to provide national leadership to foster a solid foundation for our fire and emergency services stakeholders in prevention, preparedness and response.
- Health Links
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)– The CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.
- Texas Poison Center Network (TPCN)– The TPCN provides information to citizens who suspect they have been exposed to toxic substances, or may have had adverse reactions to food, plants, or insect stings.
- Weather Links
- National Hurricane Center (NHC)– The NHC mission is to save lives, mitigate property loss, and improve economic efficiency by issuing the best watches, warnings, forecasts, and analyses of hazardous tropical weather and by increasing understanding of these hazards. The NHC vision is to be America’s calm, clear, and trusted voice in the eye of the storm and, with its partners, enable communities to be safe from tropical weather threats.
- National Weather Service (NWS)– The NWS’s Mission is to provide weather, water, and climate data, forecasts and warnings for the protection of life and property and enhancement of the national economy.
- Other Useful Links